BumUp is an OUTDOOR FITNESS WORKOUT event:
• FOR EVERYONE • FOR FREE • NO EXCUSES
6th of December, 2015 (Sunday), Juniper Park, in Duncraig (South-East Duncraig, WA)
What to bring on the day:
• Registration form (can be filled in-situ)
• A fitness/yoga mat, water, towel for wiping off sweat
• Wear comfy sports clothing and shoes
• Protect yourself from the sun wearing sunnies, hats and sunscreen
BumUp Duncraig will be supporting www.BioRehabForKids.org.au through a prize draw (take part for $10) and a gold coin donation for children with cerebral palsy undertaking Advance Biomechanical Rehabilitation (ABR).
• At 07:00am starts participants' registration
• 07:45am – 08:00am: Welcome and introduction
• 08:00am – 08:30am: FULL BODY WORKOUT
• 08:30am – 08:40am: "A Proper Warm-Up" Lesson"
• 08:40am – 09:10am: ZUMBA
• 09:10am – 09.25am: Core Strength
• 09.25am – 09:55am: KONGA
• 09:55am – 10.10am: Salsa Solo
• 10.10am – 10.40am: YOGA
• 10.40am – 11.00am: PRIZE DRAW and Closing Remarks
You won't miss the event since you have been to or only heard about our inaugural event
So bring your friends! Challenge your fellows!!
Looking forward to exercising with you All.
BumUp Team :o)
PS: Event program may slightly change. Watch this space :o)
PS: If you are interested in promoting your business through the event, feel free to contact Karina 04 1218 5843