Hillary Clinton wins elections organised by Polonia Wax Museum

Express Australijski, Polish-Australian Express, polish news, polonia, polska gazeta, wiadomości polskie w australii, polish language papers in australiaExpress Australijski, Polish-Australian Express, polish news, polonia, polska gazeta, wiadomości polskie w australii, polish language papers inAustralia
Famous racing driver – Maciej Dreszer engaged in the race for the presidency to help out the candidates. fot. Polonia Wax Museum in Kraków

"We would like to give Poles a chance to 'participate' in the pre-elections and show who would they prefer to be a new president of the USA" – said Marian Dreszer, Director of the Polonia Wax Museum in Kraków.

At the start of a new exhibition which includes wax figures of Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, the museum organised an event during which there was an "election" among Polish citizens and tourists in Cracow. The results are interesting so far:  Hillary Clinton is winning with 79.9 percent votes leaving Donald Trump with mere 20.1 percent.

It has been decided for the voting to be carried out until the Election Day in the USA on the 8th of November when the results will be released to the public again. It is a common fact that Polish links to America have been very strong and the presidential election is widely discussed by the Polish community in the States as much as in Poland. 

The presidential campaign for the US president 2016 has been very popular in Poland. Many people believe that the Americans’ choice is going to define the future of our region. Polonia Wax Museum decided to organize a probe election of the president of the United States to see the social and political moods among the Poles.

The initial voting started 3rd November, at 11AM, and by end of the day it showed that as many as 79.9 percent votes were for the Hillary Clinton. The remaining 20.1 percent for Donald Trump.

The Presidential elections in the USA will be held on the 8th of November – we shall see if the Poles have predicted the official results – said Mr. Dreszer.