Unity Grants bring culturally diverse communities together to promote social cohesion and harmony. Priority areas for Unity Grants are established each year prior to applications opening. Applications must address at least one of the identified priority areas.
Unity Grants of up to $30,000 are available to:
- non-profit sharing community organisations
- local councils in partnership with non-profit sharing community organisations.
Eligibility criteria and excluded activities are clearly outlined in our Grants Program booklet, please take the time to review this prior to submitting an application.
Please note only online applications will be considered.
2017/18 Priority Areas are:
- The promotion of strong intercultural networks
- Arts and sports programs that target young people across all communities
- Partnerships and programs that promote employment, volunteering and participation for new arrivals and migrants, including programs focused on women, youth and seniors.
- Supporting participation of people with disability and aged care needs from diverse backgrounds.