- 1 cob loaf
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 large onion (diced)
- 1 1/2 cup bacon (diced)
- 250g cream cheese (softened)
- 1 1/2 cups cream
- 2 cups mozzarella (grated)
- 1 cup tasty cheese (grated)
- 1 tbsp VEGEMITE
- Heat the oven to 180°C.
- Cut the top off cob loaf and pull the soft bread out – place aside.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, fry onion and bacon and place in a bowl.
- Add the block of softened cheese, cream, VEGEMITE and grated cheeses. Mix well and fill the cob loaf.
- Place bread lid on and wrap in foil.
- Bake at 180°C for 45 minutes.
- Remove foil and cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Add the bread pieces and bake for 7-10 minutes to crisp up.